The Thailand GameChanger was joined by Saroj Ativitavas, the Founder and CEO at Wisible. Wisible is a Sales Intelligence Platform that helps businesses drive predictable revenue throughout the customer life cycle by enabling data-driven decision-making.
Some of the topics that Saroj and I discussed:
- How graduating from university during the 1997 financial crisis helped shape his views on business and management
- Working at both AIS and True and how the early days of mobile phone penetration felt like being part of a revolution
- Helped start one of the earlier Corporate Venture Capital companies in Thailand at True Incube
- How much the Thai startup ecosystem ahs changed since 2015
- The benefits of bootstrapping versus venture capital funding and why taking VC money may be overrated
- What Saroj means by ‘Colonialism In the Digital Age Without Using Force’
Overall, another insightful and differentiated point of view from one of the earliest participants in the Thailand startup ecosystem.