Thailand GameChanger was joined by Adrian Stewart, the Chief Strategy Officer at Sokochan. Sokochan is an integrated e-commerce logistics and technology platform that was born out of the first-hand experiences of the founding team to solve the pain points of e-commerce in Thailand. Employing open APIs, Sokochan’s central philosophy is connectivity – linking multiple systems to reduce redundancy and increase efficiency and accuracy.
Some of the topics Adrian and I covered:
- Catching up on our first recording almost 5 years ago
- Why and how Sokochan was founded
- What problems the founders experienced building an e-commerce business
- The opening of the first Sokochan warehouse
- What is the ‘backend’ of e-commerce?
- How APIs and software drive frictionless logistics
- SaaS and SokOMS
- Sokochan is more than logistics, it is also an ecosystem of services
- How Sokochan plans to keep growing in the medium to long-term
- How Adrian has survived and thrived for over two decades in the Southeast Asian startup ecosystem